Commercial Build to Suit
Another facet of Vista Real Estate and Investment Corporation is providing superior build to suit options for your commercial real estate needs. Our approach of working collaboratively with our clients and industry professionals to identify specific locations, site design and architectural standards allow us a competitive advantage within the marketplace. From start to finish we coordinate and work with all municipalities, contractors, architects, and engineer to get exactly what is imagined completed. Our clientele include office, industrial and retail users who have specific requirements for their business operations. Clients appreciate working directly with the owner/developer allowing for seamless, turn-key solutions and increased overall success of each project.
Vista Real Estate has been apart of numerous Retail, Office, and Industrial Built to Suit projects over the years. Below you will find some examples of previous or current Build to Suit projects:
The Commercial Build to Suit Process
- Initial Phone Call/Meeting on general scope of work and interest
- Site criteria/general area of interest
- Letter of Intent from Client
- Initial building plans and specs are considered
- Initial budget numbers are considered with the scope of work
- Agreement for the land purchase in area of interest
- Architectural/Site plan company selections and City planning process
- Final approval of plans, specs and budget
- Lease agreement
- Land purchase, permitting, and construction
*Process subject to change depending on LOI, terms, and City in which project is located.
We look forward to starting the process with you on your next business location with an LOI and Lease process. Please contact us for additional information or to answer any questions on fulfilling your businesses upcoming build to suit requirements.