WRIGHT FIELDS – JOHNSTON
This new small development in Johnston is hidden off the beaten path, surrounded by trees and a creek on the north side. Timber Ridge Elementary School and the Johnston baseball and softball fields are within walking distance along with the Winter Park in Urbandale which features sledding in the winter and rolling down the hill in the summer. Beaver Creek Greenbelt Trail, with access at the baseball and softball fields, is ready for you and your family to enjoy the great outdoors that Johnston is so very proud of, here is a link to the Beaver Creek Greenbelt Trail through Johnston. https://www.traillink.com/trail-maps/beaver-creek-greenbelt-trail/. As you drive north on Carter Court you will get a wonderful view of the lights from Corteva Agriscience.
The six lots on the west side are heavily wooded and the lots on the east side are close to 1/2 acre per lot, giving you plenty of room to build the house of your dreams in Wright Fields.
Come home to this small, secluded development but still enjoy all the amenities of a movie theater, Starbucks, interstate access and shopping within minutes.
Bring your own builder!
School District: Johnston
- Timber Ridge Elementary School – grades K-5
- Summit Middle School – grades 6-7
- Johnston Middle School – grades 8-9
- Johnston High School – grades 10-12
School District Website: https://www.johnstoncsd.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ES_Approved.pdf
Take 86th Street north of I80/35, turn right on NW 54th Ave and turn left on Carter Court or take 86th Street north of I80/335, turn right onto Birchwood Ct and this turns into Carter Court.
|Lot #||Address||Price||Buildable Width||MPE||Grade|
|Plat 1||1||SALE PENDING|
|7||5369 Carter Court||$125,000||76.9'||868'||Standard (level)|
|8||5373 Carter Court||$120,000||58'||864'||Standard (level)|
|9||5377 Carter Court||$120,000||58'||858'|| Partial Daylight windows
|10||5381 Carter Court||$120,000||58'||856'|| Partial Daylight windows
- Lot widths are an approximate measurement and are not always drawn where a house will ultimately be placed on the Lot. Refer to your licensed engineer for scaling and house placement,
- Seller does not guarantee the information describing these properties. Interested parties are advised to independently verify this information through personal inspection or with appropriate professionals.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All MPE’s and MOE’s are for reference only, please refer to local city and/or project engineer for MPE’s and MOE’s.
- Seller does not warrant soil conditions, it is recommended Buyer(s) perform such tests as they deem necessary. All tests must be approved by Seller before being performed.
For additional information contact Patty Wright at 515-229-3322 or Derek Temple at 515-778-2601.