Norwalk – Saddle Ridge
Saddle Ridge brings something new and exciting to the great town of Norwalk! Features such as a large pond, walk-out and daylight lots, cul de sac living, accessibility and walkability were all thought of when putting this development together. Walking trails provide for easy access to the pond, future park ground, and the rest of Norwalk.
Norwalk Community School District
- Oviatt Elementary (Grades PK-1)
- Orchard Hills Elementary (Grades 2-3)
- Lakewood Elementary School (Grades 4-5)
- Norwalk Middle School (Grades 6-8)
- Norwalk High School (Grades 9-12)
From Hwy 5 take the Hwy 28 exit and head south towards Norwalk. Continue south on Hwy 28 until you reach the first lighted intersection in town at the corner of Beardsley and Hwy 28. At the intersection take a right and head west on Beardsley for .8 miles. Turn left or south on Wakonda Dr. and you have reached Saddle Ridge.